VA-ROOTS Archives

March 2006

From:
Herbert Barger <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Herbert Barger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Mar 2006 14:54:02 -0500
I am sure that Mr. Cross and some others may wish that I "give it a rest",
because the inside story that has been denied the public is being realized
and some very interesting revelations are being read. You are a minority who
wish to "move on".  The topic is  right on topic (genealogy and DNA), as
some have mentioned. May I suggest you use your delete button and even
unsubscribe if that suits your needs, I have no control over that.  I do not
object to your topics and your commercials on your career and services
available.......I delete.

Herb Barger
Jefferson Family Historian

  Mr. Barger-- give it a rest. Please. Otherwise, please unsubscribe me.
You've made your points, now let's move on.

  Bill Cross