VA-ROOTS Archives

October 2001

From:
Beth Bond <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Beth Bond <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Oct 2001 21:15:25 -0400
Hi Claude,
 Thought I would send this to the list in case others are interested as
well.

 I found it I believe anyway, through a search at google.net.

It is a comic book by Dick Eastman and there is an article about it at
Ancestry.com which is dated August of this year. Here is the URL for the
article:
http://www.ancestry.com/library/view/columns/eastman/4486.asp

I don't believe that one needs to be a member to view this page, I am a
member but I went through the link I found via google.net.

Hope this is the one you are looking for.

         Beth