VA-ROOTS Archives

November 2000

Date:
Mon, 27 Nov 2000 20:57:29 -0500
The Fairfax City Regional Library is scheduled to be closed from December
4-10 for replacement of information desks on the first two floors. Virginia
Room staff will be scheduled most of the regular hours to answer phone
requests and provide as much reference help as possible. We received word
today that the powers that be have decided to replace the "network equipment
rack" early in the week. This means we will not have internet or access to
the library catalog for 1-2 days. But we will do the best we can to help if
you call us. The phone no. is 703-246-2123.

Regular hours are: M-TH 10-9; Fri 10-6; Sat. 10-5; Sun. 12-6