VA-ROOTS Archives

November 2000

From:
Lois Masters <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lois Masters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Nov 2000 06:46:51 -0800
Fellow List Members

I am searching for the father of Anthony Wright born
about 1733 probably of Loudoun Co., Va at an early
age.  The family remained in Waterford, a Quaker
founded community, for generations.

Anthony's children were born in or near Waterford:

Elizabeth Wright born 1763 in Waterford who married
Asa V. Harris about 1779

William Wright(1764-1821) married to Jane Caldwell -
about 1790

Patterson Wright (1765-1825) married to Nancy.

Robert Wright(24 Aug 1768-28 Sep 1829); married Rachel
Paxson about 1791

John Wright(1771-31 July 1858) (a blacksmith) married
Margaret (1770-20 Dec 1841)

Moses Wright(1772 - ?) married Dinah Ryan 14 Dec 1793
in Loudoun Co., Va.

Samuel Wright (1775-1828) married to Christiana Clice
12 May 1794 in Loudoun Co., Va.

Daniel Wright born about 1777 in Waterford, Loudoun,
Va.

Anthony Wright born about 1780 in Loudoun Co., Va;
married Elizabeth Harper OR second wife of father and
subject of this query was Elizabeth Harper.

I have the children and in some cases, grandchildren
of these individuals if you are seeking these
families.

Thanks for any insights, help and particularly
documented information on this family or the early
Quaker Wrights of Loudoun Co., Va and/or Frederick
Co., Maryland.

Lois

=====
My personal website:
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~virginiawesttooregon
The complete database of our family history:
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~familylibrary/