VA-ROOTS Archives

July 2009

From:
Tim Spradling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Jul 2009 19:09:23 EDT

Hi Bob. I have not linked my John to any HICKMAN anywhere. I am trying to
find a marriage bond for him to see if others were mentioned that might
shed some light on his ancestry and to see if he truly married a WALLACE. I had
 noticed in the 1790 PPT listings in Fauquier there was a John HICKMAN, SR.
and a  John HICKMAN. In the 1799 list there was only one. I guess the
indentured  one was the s/o John SR. and the SR. was the one in the 1747 Will.
These don't  seem to fit the age for my John, who I believe was born ~ 1760.

Regards, Tim
In a message dated 7/22/2009 11:29:44 A.M. Eastern  Daylight Time,