VA-ROOTS Archives

July 2009

From:
Cyndi Henry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Jul 2009 16:52:30 -0400
We need a little more info to go on.

Your father's name & date of birth will help tremendously. Especially in getting an idea of the age of Hattie.

Were Hattie and Harmie Hedrick married?

I do quite a bit of WV research and will be happy to see if I can help out any. Feel free to email me at:

Cyndi Beane Henry
Mountain Genealogists
Blog: http://mountaingenealogy.blogspot.com
http://mountaingenealogists.alturl.com