VA-ROOTS Archives

July 2003

From:
westview <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 11 Jul 2003 21:02:17 -0400
Are you sure it was the 17th?  A Google search found mention of Saunder's
Company, militia, 7th Virginia Regiment.  The page just mentioned a couple
of people who were in it, no history.

Here's the link to where I found mention of it.  Go to the page and then do
a "Find on this page" search for Saunder
http://members.aol.com/eleanorcol/ColsonMilitary.html#REVOLUTIONARY%20WAR

Not sure of this is what you are looking for, but it's a start.

Kathy Liston