VA-ROOTS Archives

January 2010

From:
Vickie Elam White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Jan 2010 11:42:27 -0500
A possible mother age 50 would definitely raise a red flag to at least investigate
further into the matter, but it certainly is possible.  Especially back when families
were larger and women gave birth every 2 years or so - the mom's equipment was primed
and in working order. LOL! And how many couples have thought they were empty-nesters
only to find out they're going to have a surprise addition to the family? My little sister
is 12 years younger than her next oldest sibling.  She was definitely an "oops" baby!
But seriously, physically it is certainly possible.

Vickie Elam White