VA-ROOTS Archives

December 2010

Date:
Tue, 28 Dec 2010 12:48:00 -0500
I'm aware of at least two 'free to the general public' websites that
offer to examine a document posted online (one offers to post it for
you if sent a jpg/jpeg image file).

Usually these are documents legible in some areas, while hard to make
out in spots.

Volunteers offer opinions, suggestions, sometimes clues to help you
decide upon the most accurate version of content.

I'm a volunteer for one of these collective efforts - no surprise
there after my last message - so don't feel that I should name
specific sites. Besides, your browser may find a couple I'm not aware
of. Nothing says you can't contact more than one.

You may even be tempted to join in.

Janice