VA-ROOTS Archives

July 2004

From:
Edward Gaynor <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Edward Gaynor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Jul 2004 13:38:08 -0400
Due to construction-related delays in the move to our new building, the University of
Virginia Library Special Collections will now be CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC
THROUGH SUNDAY, AUGUST 22.

We will reopen most services in the new Harrison/Small building on MONDAY,
AUGUST 23.

Please visit the new building’s website at http://lib.virginia.edu/newlib for more
information.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

For questions about specific services, please contact [log in to unmask]

Edward Gaynor
Associate Director
Special Collections Department
Alderman Memorial Library