VA-ROOTS Archives

July 2003

Date:
Fri, 11 Jul 2003 08:32:44 EDT
In a message dated 7/10/2003 11:50:07 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> I think most of us have used "professionals" (and I use that term
> loosely) at one time or another but their research is not on a "personal
> level" and they have rules we must follow and have a minimum charge
> (costly

I was going to answer and say the same thing.Thank you for doing it for
me.Did you notice they all have to say the are porfessionals.That seems just like
advertising to me.I would have to give up research if I had to one of them.

Who would you use? A Professional who charges really high rates and have no
interest in you whatsoever, or Frank Murray who only charges enough to cover
costs and CARES about you, and is disappointed if he can't something on one of
your names.

I will NEVER use a professional.I guess you guys will never get it.We don't
care what you have behind your name.Or what test you have passed.That does not
make you a good researcher.We want the personal connection we get with
Frank.I'd put his work up against yours any day.His research is through the heart not
the purse strings.

I know most of you are tired of this thread by now.I just can't let the
message from the professional go by without responding to [log in to unmask]

Jackie Trolio