VA-ROOTS Archives

October 2009

Date:
Wed, 28 Oct 2009 11:28:00 EDT
Arthur Alphus FORD died 17 Dec 1961 in Danese, WV.  His wife, Laura
Virginia MOSS was born 3 Oct 1891 at Second Creek, WV and died 21 Nov 1987 in
Fayette Co, WV. If I can be of further assistance please contact me at
[log in to unmask] (mailto:[log in to unmask]) .

Ruby Talley Smith

In a message dated 10/23/2009 9:40:54 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,