VA-ROOTS Archives

April 2006

From:
Bill Cross <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bill Cross <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Apr 2006 15:13:41 -0400
Paul's point is well-taken.

There is little way to make someone be reasonable. My father's mother's people will not cooperate with me in any aspect of my genealogical research. Whatever happened to alienate the families nearly 100 years ago had not changed much 10 years ago when I tried to reach out to them for some basic information. No sale. Nada. Niente.

Bill Cross