VA-ROOTS Archives

July 2009

From:
Poldi Tonin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Jul 2009 13:05:31 -0500
Stephen:
Thank you very much for the source information.
I have ordered a copy.
If it is not large enough, I can then go to the copy shop and have it
further enlarged.
My eyes need larger print these days.

Again, thank you for understanding the purposes for which the map is
intended. Cannot do genealogy research without good maps.

You have just added a few gold stars to your good deeds chart.

Poldi

--

"She is insane, of course. The family history has become a mania for her."
Hercule Poirot

http://www.FrontPorchRockerNews.blogspot.com

http://www.familytreedna.com/public/Langford
This project includes Lankford spelling also.

"Truth and reason are eternal. They have prevailed. And they will
eternally prevail; however, in times and places they may be overborne
for a while by violence, military, civil, or ecclesiastical."
--Thomas Jefferson Thomas Jefferson, 1810