VA-ROOTS Archives

November 2011

From:
marsha moses <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Nov 2011 09:29:15 -0500
Bill Davidson who wrote the below two days ago....would you please e-mail me so that I have your e-mail address to add to my documentation of where I have found the below information?  I don't know how I lost your original post....but it seems to be gone.  thanks so much.  If you have a copy of the original e-mail, please send it as well.  marsha moses