VA-ROOTS Archives

October 2009

From:
Clay Gullatt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Oct 2009 12:21:06 -0700
WVA Marriage
Arthur A. Ford age 28 Father:  Paul Mother:  Mary, Husband:  Single b. Prince Edward Co.VA
Laura Mitchell age 21 Father: A. J. Mother Rosa, Wife: Widowed b. Greenbier Co.WVA
Indeded as m. 04 Apr 1912 Fayette Co. WVA
Image says m. 04 May 1912
Place of Res: Thayer, Fayette Co. WVA

Google: West Virginia Records for an image of the marriage, last one at the bottom of page.

Clay