VA-ROOTS Archives

October 2002

From:
Steve and Yvonne <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Steve and Yvonne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Oct 2002 20:37:18 -0400
Hi All,

We ocassionally get a microfilm that we decide to do something a little different with. In this case it's a microfilm of Amelia County tithable lists, 1736-1780. We are copying all the images and putting them on CD. So far we've made over 200 copies and only finished to 1751. Some images are good.....some not so good. We noticed that the 1740 images were pretty good so we resized them and uploaded them to our website. If anyone is interested in viewing these images click on the "Colonial Lists" link right under the Amelia county name in our tax list table, located at:

http://homepages.rootsweb.com/~ysbinns/vataxlists/index.htm

We may upload a few more of these lists as long as they are decent images and near the traditional decade mark. We hope you enjoy them.

Please send any comments to us at:
mailto:[log in to unmask] or
mailto:[log in to unmask]

Steve and Bunny
"1790" / "1800" County Tax Lists of Virginia
Alternative 1790 and 1800 Virginia Censuses
---------
Subscribe to BINNS-L surname email list:
mailto:[log in to unmask]&body=subscribe

American Binns Families and Individuals:
http://homepages.rootsweb.com/~ysbinns/americanb/index.htm