VA-ROOTS Archives

June 2011

From:
Elizabeth Shown Mills <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Jun 2011 19:44:55 -0500
Henry,

Let's see if I have this straight: Bulger is your son's mother's aunt's
husband's second-wife's sister.  In the old-days, if all of you lived in the
same community, you might be considered "shirt-tail kin"; but I don't think
your son needs to worry about whether he inherited any of the same genes. :)
There's no cousinship here; but if you included it in a family history,
those who are turned on by "celebrity connections" would likely consider it
a titillating tidbit.

Elizabeth

Elizabeth Shown Mills, CG, CGL, FASG
Tennessee