VA-ROOTS Archives

March 2001

Date:
Fri, 16 Mar 2001 19:26:40 EST
Hi folks

There are several things new online on my web pages tonight.

1st, Courtesy of Warren Houck, more of the 1920 Ashe Co., NC Federal Census
(Click on Ashe on the map, item42)  (Many thanks Warren)
2nd.  Some new Carroll County, VA Cemeteries (Click Carroll on the map)
3rd.  A World War I book, entitled Forgotten Fights of the A.E.F. by Pugh and
Thayer, 1921.  This is item 9 under the Books button.
4th.  The Civil War biographies page of my Virginia Civil War Site has been
redone.  (Still have lots of reconstruction on the rest of it)
5th.  All the links have been checked on the Wythe Co., VA page, some new
ones added, as well as a few biographies.

All can be accessed from http://www.ls.net/~newriver/nrv.htm

Warm regards
Jeff Weaver
Arlington, VA