VA-ROOTS Archives

May 2003

Date:
Mon, 5 May 2003 21:34:42 EDT
There is a Marshal(l) BROWN in the 1810 VA Census in Fauquier Co. VA. I
believe he may be a Brother of Jesse who has a Son Marshall b. 1795 in
Fauquier. I have a Richard FORD, b. ~ 1774, as my GGGG Grandfather, that is
in Fauquier thru the early 1800s (till he relocates to Mason Co., VA in 1818)
who names one Child Marshal(l) FORD and one Alonzo B. FORD. Perhaps his Wife,
who I do not have a name for, named one Son after her Brother Marshal(l)
[only one Marshal(l) in Fauquier in the 1810 VA Census] and used BROWN for
the middle name of Alonzo.

Richard has seven Children, the others being Aldridg(e), William, Emily,
Eliza and Mary. If someone knows this family I would like to know Jesse's
Sisters and see if some of the names were the same as Richard's Daughters
(perhaps someone may even know if one of them married Richard FORD).

Thanks for any help, Tim Spradling