VA-ROOTS Archives

November 2005

From:
Frank Murray <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Frank Murray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Nov 2005 14:16:23 -0500
I will be brief, but want to make a statement as a couple of years ago I was at the center of such a "give and take".  Simply put, we are fortunate to have someone of Paul's knowledge and expertise who is willing to take the time to respond to so many issues.  Let's not run him off.  This is written by someone who is as Southern as you can get!

Frank