VA-ROOTS Archives

February 2008

From:
Excalibur131 <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Excalibur131 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Feb 2008 10:57:41 -0500
HOLY MOLY!!! This one makes me speechless!

For those interested. YES, I have spoken with patrons before and I probably
will again. Some are real nut jobs. Others just hadn't put it together in
their head that it was our Nations history in their hands. A casual
conversation seemed to work wonders in some cases.

Tom
Eastern Shore & More
http://easternshoremore.com