VA-ROOTS Archives

October 2002

Date:
Fri, 18 Oct 2002 23:41:46 -0400
John:

     Is there a chace thar the Virginia Historical and Genealogy Socy
could take over the digital portion of the LVA and offer service for fees
to members? You might be surprised at the number of people who would join
in support. The Kentucky Historical Socy. has something simular. Feel
certain there are other organizations that are doing something similar! The
National Genealogical Socy. gave their library to the St. Louis Library
where their books are available on interlibary loan! Would some type of
interlibrary loan be available?

       Howard Hahn      the ole rascal