VA-ROOTS Archives

August 2001

From:
Beverly Brunelle <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 3 Aug 2001 23:56:52 EDT
If anyone who asked - has not received the map - let me know.  There was such
a massive response - I may have overlooked someone accidentally!

I have also now, sent 2 copies - a smaller one and a larger one - if you
didn't receive 2 - also let me know.  Someone with a hotmail account - did
not receive the larger on - the mailbox was too full!  Either empty the
mailbox some - or send me an alternate address and request the larger file -
so I will know who it is!!!

I am addicted to old maps - and own quite a few - if you send me what you are
looking for - and give me a couple of days - I'll try to fill all the
requests that I have maps of!  (Even have some foreign countries)  Most will
be of the 1863 series though - have a "thing" for the hand colored Mitchell
maps!!!!

Beverly

Researching the following lines: BIALI/BIALE, BORDELON, BREWER, BRUNELLE,
CARBO, EDMONDSON, ETHERIDGE, LABORDE, LANDRY, LEEBURG,  MASCARO,
NORMAND/LENORMAND, PONS, ROBERTS, ROTJER, SHOEMAKE, TALTAVULL,
TERRAL/TERRELL, WHATLEY ,WHITTINGTON,  LOWE, HYATT.