VA-ROOTS Archives

April 2005

From:
nelhatch <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 16 Apr 2005 07:13:25 -0600
HATCHER website: http://homepages.rootsweb.com/~nhatcher/faq.htm
HATCHER DNA project: http://homepages.rootsweb.com/~nhatcher/hatDNA.htm
HALL DNA project: http://homepages.rootsweb.com/~nhatcher/hall/HDNAtest.htm
Researching: Cook, Hall, Hatcher, Miller, Shepherd, Timberman
"Genealogy without Documentation is Nothing" - Paul Drake

Paul wrote:
"The courts minutes or probate records or both will reveal the estate for
which Arthur is Exr., however remember that he may NOT be from that county,
though the horse is being kept there."

But if I have my information right, Buckingham being a burnt county, those
court minutes or probate records likely do not exist - right?

Nel