VA-ROOTS Archives

July 2004

From:
Paul Drake <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Paul Drake <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Jul 2004 14:59:18 -0500
Thanks so much for asking, Ruth.  By reason of my probable need for hip surgery this fall or winter, other than a few talks and a class in writing, as of now I have plans only to do a seminar in advanced Virginia research on Saturday, October 16, 2004, at the library in Courtland, VA.  Please contact Ms. Bruce Saunders for further info at <[log in to unmask]>  Thanks again for asking.  Paul