VA-ROOTS Archives

December 2000

From:
"J.T. CAVENDER" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
J.T. CAVENDER
Date:
Sun, 3 Dec 2000 14:44:47 -0500
Lynn Clarke, my email to you bounced.  I have
a substantial amount of information on your
Elizabeth Cavender who was listed in the 1850
census for Bloomfield Township, Davis County
Iowa where she was listed as the head of the
household, being 43 years of age and born in
Ohio and having children: Sarah, age 22, and
born in Illinois; Joseph, age 21, and born in
Iowa; and, James, age 15 and born in Illinois.
I also have some information on your gggrand-
mother, Dianah Cavender. Please get in touch
as I would like to exchange information. I also
have virtually the entire line of Ezekiel Cavender
who married an Elizabeth. What is not generally
known is that there apparently were 2 Ezekiel
Cavenders living in about the same place at about
the same time. One stayed put, and the other one
went South.
J.T. CAVENDER