VA-ROOTS Archives

February 2001

Date:
Fri, 2 Feb 2001 23:35:36 EST
Hello Everyone,

I am curious if there are any researchers of John Pleasants the immigrant of
Henrico Co VA, on this list.  On the Quaker-Roots list, there has been a
query regarding the accuracy of records that would indicate he was a slave
TRADER (ie, not just an owner).

This is of MUCH interest to me as my children descend from his wife, Jane,
who was first married to Samuel Tucker.  Through the Woodson connection...
http://members.aol.com/SHelveston/tucker.html

My best regards,

Janet (Baugh) Hunter