VA-ROOTS Archives

October 2007

Date:
Sat, 27 Oct 2007 19:02:25 -0400
Hello Clay,

You said that Heritage Quest is available through public libraries. How?
In the library? It use to be that I could access Heritage Quest
from home using my Suffolk library card number through their site
but not anymore. I don't know if Suffolk suspended the service or
if HQ changed the game plan. Suffolk public library was the only
one in my area that offered this service. As far as I know Norfolk,
Virginia Beach and Chesapeake libraries never have.

Are there any libraries that I could join to be able to access
HQ from home?
Thanks, Vicki Ford

  Sorry everyone I had the wrong war.

  It was the Revolutionary War Records of Leonard Wills that I downloaded from Heritage Quest thru the GA Gen Soc.

  Heritage Quest is now thru the public libraries.

  Clay