VA-ROOTS Archives

April 2004

From:
Bill Cross <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bill Cross <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Apr 2004 16:03:37 -0400
I refer you to the "Civilian Discussion" section of The Authentic Campaigner Forum

http://server1.communehost.com/~authent/forum/index.php

This is a discussion forum dedicated to those folks researching and reenacting the War Between the States. There are many fine folks there who can give you pointers on where to find out about attire in the first part of the 19th Century.

Bill Cross