VA-ROOTS Archives

July 2002

From:
Yvonne and Steve <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Yvonne and Steve <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Jul 2002 18:32:52 -0400
Hi Jayne,

It's best to save the tax list image file (ie 01.jpg) to your hard drive and
then print the image using your image editor program like Adobe Photo
Deluxe, Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro, etc. Image editors allow to to "fit to
page". This is what you need in order to print the whole page on one single
piece of paper.

If you do not have an image editor program then we suggest Ulead's Photo
Explorer 6.0 software. This is a nice photo organizer and viewer and has
image editing capabilities. Best of all this nice program is FREE !!! You
can find it at: http://www.ulead.com/download/freeware.htm

Steve and Bunny

P.S. Sorry about the software plug. Don't mean to offend anyone.