VA-ROOTS Archives

August 2005

From:
Janet Hunter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 24 Aug 2005 09:29:49 EDT
After I sent the message below, I went back to the search engine for Franklin
County Chancery Cases and experimented with some more names, such as Hunt.
There is a case indexed for that name dating to 1787, so, even though they say
1792 as the start point for their records on the list I referenced, they
appear to have those from the beginning and I was incorrect.

Janet Hunter