VA-ROOTS Archives

November 2011

From:
Gale Fuller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Nov 2011 12:34:13 -0600
Donald, thank you so much for the history of this book! I had drawn the conclusion that it was no longer available anywhere. Many other wonderful books fall into that category.  I am going to see about checking into the interlibrary loan and view it that way.

I really appreciate all the suggestions everyone has offered. If anyone is researching the name Burwell, this is a book they need to view! Mr. John did an exceptional job with his research.