VA-ROOTS Archives

May 2007

From:
"Donald W. Moore" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Donald W. Moore
Date:
Sat, 5 May 2007 10:04:30 -0400
> Will be attending the NGS Conference!
> How far from The Greater Richmond Convention Center is:
>  The Library of Virginia?
>  The United Daughters of the Confederacy libraries?
>  The Virginia Historical Society?
> Thanks for any help. Short planning I realize and short of time but
> can't pass it up!  Barbara in Idaho

The LVA is at 9th and Broad, I believe. About 2-3 blocks from the
hotel. Your best bet is to find the locations on Google Maps, which
can then give you directions.

Donald W. Moore, CG(sm)
Antecedents(r) LLC
http://www.antecedents.com

Member, Association of Professional Genealogists
http://www.apgen.org

Certified Genealogist and CG are service marks of the Board for
Certification of Genealogists(r) and used here under license.

Antecedents is a registered service mark of Antecedents LLC.