VA-ROOTS Archives

February 2001

From:
Kathleen Much <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kathleen Much <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Feb 2001 08:57:33 -0800
My message to Elizabeth Roderick bounced, so I'm reluctantly posting
to the list to remind contributors NOT to send messages in
code. Today's digest was about half HTML code.

Many readers use email programs that do not translate these
MIME-encoded messages, and they look to us like gibberish. Please
check the settings of your emailer to be sure you're not using the
Microsoft defaults that encode all your mail.

We'd often love to help you, but we can't if we can't read your post.

Kathleen Much