VA-ROOTS Archives

February 2001

From:
First Families <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
First Families <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Feb 2001 10:40:46 -0800
Hello Everyone.

Fraudulent Lineages Update #4 concerns information on a problem
some of you may not be aware of.

It is titled "FAMILY GROUP RECORD FRAUD"  and it will give you reasons
why we all should be cautious about some of the records contained within
this LDS  popular resource.

An outstanding article of concern to all family researchers.

You will find the update on our web site at;

http://www.linkline.com/personal/xymox/fraufgr.htm

Enjoy

Harold Oliver
America's First Families