VA-ROOTS Archives

July 2003

Date:
Fri, 4 Jul 2003 19:05:23 +0000
Hello all,
 I thought maybe during the holiday weekend if you want I invite you to visit
my Lost & Found Old Photographs website at:
http://oldphotos.homestead.com/lost.html

The photographs on the site are all from my collection. The main purpose of the
site is to reunite descendants with the photos of their ancestors which has
been accomplished several times now. Not all of the photos in my collection are
on the site, there are too many but there is an index page where you can see a
listing of most of the photographs I have. I have quite alot of photos of
people from Virginia and photos of people from all over the country and England.

Another purpose of the site, hopefully, is to be enjoyable just to view the
photographs. So I hope that you like the website.

Happy 4th of July!

God bless,
     Beth