VA-ROOTS Archives

August 2003

From:
Hugh Jefferson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Hugh Jefferson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Aug 2003 14:36:45 -0500
Sarah wrote:

> What is wrong with this list again? We don't have anything to argue about?
we
> need a good spin to start up something as the last time got very
interesting.
> Anyone having any interest in this please let me know.
> SArah Browder in Texas but wishing to be back in Virignia where I lived a
> number of years. The prettiest state in the US

Now really Sarah!  A comment like that will open more flames than a Saturday
Night in Baghdad!
Let me help you finish the last sentence: "The prettiest state in the US is
TEXAS!" Please, tell us where you are so we can get you in touch with our
"Seeing-Eye Dog" program. Now, if all will stand, remove their hats and
place their right hand over their heart, we'll sing, a cappella, "The Eyes
of Texas"

Hugh in Beautiful Dallas