VA-ROOTS Archives

February 2001

Date:
Sat, 3 Feb 2001 15:53:03 EST
To add insult to injury, I called the LDS headquarters to complain about them
peddling some of my old submissions, long since corrected, and I was stopped
very
abruptly by a pompous, haughty official, who simply said
 "Well, perhaps the LDS material is not for you."
This is diametically opposed to the old kindly folks in SLC, and the new wave
seems
to be hell-bent to destroy everything including the AF and IGI.  Shame, shame.
Erik P Conard--Denver