VA-ROOTS Archives

July 2020

From:
"Deal, John" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Jul 2020 17:56:01 -0400
The Library of Virginia is pleased to announce that its reading rooms will
reopen to researchers by advance appointment beginning at 10:00 AM on
Tuesday, July 7, 2020. During the initial reopening phase, researchers will
be able to use the collections by appointment Tuesday–Friday, 10:00 AM–4:00
PM. To make an appointment, please call 804.692.3800.

To learn what to expect on your visit, please see our COVID-19 Update:
Guidelines for Researchers
www.lva.virginia.gov/news/documents/COVIDBulletin.pdf
<http://www.lva.virginia.gov/news/documents/COVIDBulletin.pdf?fbclid=IwAR1gAJiLFUX96sqRtNVel12bwqMnaGA1rwF7U0B_ehaphb8IMCSBtlq2EhU>

And watch our new "Reopening Guidelines for Visitors" video at
www.lva.virginia.gov/about/visit.asp
<http://www.lva.virginia.gov/about/visit.asp?fbclid=IwAR2OgmAKNlcl99v1Mv_c5trAngBBf8_Zl2DOAh9Ed6fOzKB7RGB-laOSI58>
.

The Library’s reopening plan includes new health and safety protocols based
on the latest guidance from the Governor’s Office, the Virginia Department
of Health, and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

John Deal
Education and Outreach
Library of Virginia
800 East Broad Street