VA-ROOTS Archives

March 2003

From:
Nel Hatcher <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Nel Hatcher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Mar 2003 06:33:14 -0700
Website: Hatcher Families Resource Center
http://homepages.rootsweb.com/~nhatcher
List Admin: Hatcher email list
Researching: Cook, Hall, Hatcher, Kuhns, Miller, Shepherd, Timberman
HATCHER DNA Project  http://homepages.rootsweb.com/~nhatcher/hatDNA.htm
"Genealogy Without Documentation is Mythology"

To all who have assisted me in locating Ca Ira - thank you!!

I suspect the reason this town cannot be found easily on USGS is the fact
that it is two words. The refs to it in my will and other deeds spelled it
Caira.

I agree it would be interesting to uncover the reasoning behind the naming
of this town - it's certainly not your usual English sounding name.

Thanks again!
Nel