VA-ROOTS Archives

July 2012

From:
Elaine McHale <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Jul 2012 14:16:39 -0400
Sadly, we do not have deed books as late as this one for Goochland
county. If you are a Fairfax County resident, we could obtain
microfilm of the deed book for you from the Library of Virginia
through Inter-Library Loan.  If you are not a resident of Fairfax
County, your local public library should be able to do the same.

--
Elaine McHale
Librarian