VA-ROOTS Archives

July 2008

Date:
Thu, 17 Jul 2008 13:15:25 EDT
As a music teacher, I've had an interest in Richard the Lionheart and his
parents Henry II and Eleanor of Aquitaine and their relationship to music as
found in the history of the troubadours.   From what I've read Richard is not
known to have any children.   But it has been said that a large percent of the
population descends from his mother Eleanor of Aquitaine, a very fascinating lady
- have read several biographies on her.   Which brings me to something else I
saw when I google Eleanor's name from a company called Family Forest?   Has
anyone looked at their CD or website - what's that all about?

Twyla Edwards
Prillaman Family Genealogy