VA-ROOTS Archives

December 2012

From:
Suzanne Levy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Dec 2012 08:36:40 -0500
Please take a look at this new project by the Fairfax County Cemetery
Preservation Assn.

From: mary lipsey [mailto:[log in to unmask]]

We have just placed our data base on our website
www.honorfairfaxcemeteries.org.

We would appreciate your feedback . One list is alpha by last name. The
second is alpha by location of
<mailto:[log in to unmask]> burial.

Please share this information with everyone who might be of interest.

If you have any corrections or additions for the database , please send them
to me with accompanying documentation.

If there is enough interest we may publish hard copies in the future.

 Mary Lipsey

President of Fairfax County Cemetery Preservation Association, Inc.