VA-ROOTS Archives

September 2008

From:
Tom Gilmore <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tom Gilmore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Sep 2008 19:04:46 -0700
Sorry,  but I hardly expected my  original query to gather so much
attention.  Considering  I received over 30 responses in 24 hrs.,  it seems
obvious a few people thought the subject interesting.  At least it was a
change from arguments about T.J.

I agree, though, enough's enough, so please, folks, if you have more to say
about "*fauksokutters *",  contact me direct.

--Tom