VA-ROOTS Archives

September 2007

From:
Paul Drake <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Paul Drake <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Sep 2007 08:40:57 -0500
I had hoped to set this out in a more complete fashion, however to do so I
had to use an implicit website, and those are not permitted on Rootsweb.

So, you can go to "Google Book Search" and there search for any of the
hundreds of thousands of names presently available through their giant scan
project.  It is now a great research aid, and will only be better as the
weeks and months pass.  Plus, it is free, very much unlike the
pay-for-genealogy sites  !!

If you need an example, go to my website and click on "Click here to search
books".  There you can search my books and all the others in the Google
project.

Paul
www.Drakesbooks.com

Checked by AVG Free Edition.