VA-ROOTS Archives

October 2003

Date:
Wed, 1 Oct 2003 12:08:31 EDT
I have been having the same problems. I think Ancestry is very bad news. i
have been doing lots of looking up on <  askjeeves  > then typing in a name for
whom I am researching. I find my OLD information that someone long time ago
got from me on their web pages, often mentioning my name and MY Bible records
inserted into a WRONG family. I am finding out who the pages belong to and
demanding they take myname and info off their pages as it is absolutly wrong in
relation to persons  they have attributeedor connected to their family.
I love helping folks that can prove they are in my family but I am tired of
things I have spent years  on sitting on a web site for wrong family. After 45
years I may not be so kind any more.
SArah Browder