VA-ROOTS Archives

October 2013

From:
"Gene C. Harris" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Oct 2013 08:59:14 -0400
I have looked at a number or resources and found no mention of an
Osborne Cemetery anywhere near Danville

Cemeteries

For a more detailed description, including addresses, phone
numbers, and external links, see Buchanan County, Virginia
Cemeteries
<http://familysearch.org/learn/wiki/en/Buchanan_County,_Virginia_
Cemeteries> .
The following is a list of cemeteries in Buchanan County: [3]
<http://familysearch.org/learn/wiki/en/Buchanan_County,_Virginia#
cite_note-2>

*	Adams Cemetery
*	Altizer Cemetery
*	Austin Cemetery
*	Bailey Cemetery
*	Baldwin Cemetery
*	Ball Cemetery
*	Barton Cemetery
*	Belcher Cemetery
*	Blankenship Cemetery
*	Boyd Cemetery
*	Breeding Cemetery
*	Brown Cemetery
*	Burke Cemetery
*	Cantrell Cemetery
*	Clark Cemetery
*	Cole Cemetery
*	Coleman Cemetery
*	Combs Cemetery
*	Compton Cemetery
*	Cook Cemetery
*	Cooper Cemetery
*	Davis Cemetery
*	Day Cemetery
*	Deel Cemetery
*	Dotson Cemetery
*	Fletcher Cemetery
*	Hale Cemetery
*	Harris Cemetery
*	Helton Cemetery
*	Horne Cemetery
*	Hurley Cemetery
*	Jackson Cemetery
*	Johnson Cemetery
*	Justice Cemetery
*	Kaiser Cemetery
*	Keen Cemetery
*	Knob Cemetery
*	Lester Cemetery
*	Little Josie Cemetery
*	Looney Cemetery
*	Looney Creek Cemetery
*	Lowe Cemetery
*	Martin Cemetery
*	May Cemetery
*	McClanahan Cemetery
*	McGlothin Cemetery
*	McGlothlin Cemetery
*	Mitchell Cemetery
*	Mounts Cemetery
*	Mullins Cemetery
*	Nuckles Cemetery
*	Owens Cemetery
*	Presley Cemetery
*	Quinn Cemetery
*	Ramey Cemetery
*	Ratliff Cemetery
*	Rife Cemetery
*	Rose Cemetery
*	Runyan Cemetery
*	Shortridge Cemetery
*	Smith Cemetery
*	Sparks Cemetery
*	Stacy Cemetery
*	Stevens Cemetery
*	Stevenson Cemetery
*	Stewart Cemetery
*	Stiltner Cemetery
*	Stinson Cemetery
*	Street Cemetery
*	Tiller Cemetery
*	Ward Cemetery
*	White Cemetery
*	Whitt Cemetery
*	Wimmer Cemetery

My $0.02 from

Gene
"On some positions, Cowardice asks the question 'Is it safe?'
Expediency asks the question 'is it politic?'
And Vanity comes along and asks the question 'Is it popular?' But
Conscience asks the question 'Is it right?'
And there comes a time when one must take a position that is
neither safe, nor politic, nor popular,
but he must do it because Conscience tells him it is right."