VA-ROOTS Archives

August 2006

From:
Paul Drake <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Paul Drake <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Aug 2006 10:06:04 -0500
Try Google for "Railroad Retirement" and for "Rail Retirement Act; it is a rather long search (since the govt. is the sponsor of the site), but if he ever received any pension funds as retirement, they have most of the records from the late 1930 to now amd a few earlier.

Paul   ----- Original Message -----