VA-ROOTS Archives

February 2009

From:
Roger Goodman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Roger Goodman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Feb 2009 19:22:42 -0500
Thank all of you who responded with suggestions of where to send these
materials.  The person holding the materials has decided to give the
materials to the Library of Virginia, and let them make the materials
available to all researchers.  I appreciate all of your input, and I
hope this provided useful info to others who need to find a home for
their genealogy.
Thank you,  Roger in Springfield, VA